Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The No Good, Terrible, Bad Day..

And no I am not talking about the children's book. Today was just plain sucky.

Work sucked. Period. The End.

I am not even going to talk about it. Which is standard "me" I don't like to voice how I am feeling if it isn't nice or positive. Which I guess isn't a bad thing...see, there is a positive :)

So, I cured treated myself to a nice dinner by myself which included two sushi rolls, and a big glass of Japanese plum wine. Then I drove straight over to my favorite spa, and sat down to the entire place to myself--which meant two...yes, I said two ladies that gave me the best pedicure and manicure I have ever had--and I didn't have to listen to "chatty cathy" or "sister susie" yapping at an obnoxious vocal level.

Now its time to log onto my pinterest account. no more thinking needed...

Goodnight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment